Eco Heating Systems is the Maryland and Southern Delaware Distributor for Clean Burn Waste Oil heaters. With Eco Heating Systems you can expect more than just the most affordable, reliable waste oil heaters on the market today. We are a full service company, offering factory authorized sales, installation, service and periodic maintenance of all Clean Burn waste oil furnaces and boilers. Our warehouse is fully stocked with Clean Burn parts to better serve you.
Does your company generate used oil?
If so, investing in a Clean Burn waste oil furnace or waste oil boiler will immediately show you savings. Just imagine how much money you can save by using your waste oil for FREE HEAT. Over the course of a heating season your potential savings could be in the thousands of dollars, offering you one of the fastest returns on investment of any product. If we can help our customers cut their heating costs, limit liability exposure and help preserve the environment, we have done our job!
Do you want a company that can do it all? EHS offers the whole package…
- On site personal furnace sizing
- Furnaces, tank packages, and chimney packages
- Professional, turn key installation of furnace and all components
- Follow up customer service
- Periodic annual maintenance
- On-site service
- All work performed by Clean Burn factory trained service technicians
- Over 20 years experience with Clean Burn furnaces and boilers
What you need to know when shopping for a waste oil heater
- Not all waste oil heaters are created equal—over 30 years ago, Clean Burn pioneered the waste oil industry and is still the market leader with over 50% of the market. Quality manufacturing, expert sales & installation, and reliable follow up service by Eco Heating Systems is a win-win situation.
- Clean Burn is the Real Deal—Manufactured from the ground up to burn waste oil. Every other competitive furnace is a converted fuel oil furnace.
- Clean Burn furnaces and boilers are UL Listed and EPA approved